Use and wear safety glasses or goggles at all times during job.
Chemical resistant gloves are provided and should be used.
1. HOLE PREPARATION
- Dig Hole:
- Depth: Approximately 3 feet.
- Width: Approximately 4"- 6" wider than the diameter or width of post.
Example: A 4" post = 8"-10" hole diameter.
- Remove any standing water from hole.
2. LEVEL AND SECURE POST
- Place post in center of hole; level and secure in position. Post can be secured with temporary supports or held in place by another person.
3. MIX, SHAKE & POUR
- Mix – Remove caps and pour contents of “A” container into “B” container.
- Shake – Replace cap on “B” container and shake vigorously for 20 - 30 seconds.
- Pour – Quickly remove cap and pour contents into hole.
Chemicals begin to expand 20 - 30 seconds from time of mixing. Once expanded and dry, excess foam can be cut away with a shovel or knife.